Tips for Making Payments
Having trouble making a payment? Here are some tips:
Make A One-Time Payment Online
1. Visit our website homepage.
2. Click on the green View/Pay Bill button (also located at the bottom of this page.)
3. Once you are re-directed to Invoice Cloud, click on the Pay Now Button
4. Enter your account number in the Account Number box, and ONLY the first three (3) letters of the owner's last name in Customer Name box.
5. Click on the Search Invoices button
6. Click on Pay My Invoice
7. Select the box next to the invoice(s) you want to pay
8. Follow the prompts and enter the necessary information to pay the invoice
Other helpful tips for paying online:
We highly recommend registering your account
If you do not have any unpaid invoices, you will not be able to access the account when you are not Registered. (Again, be sure to only use the first three letters of the owner's last name when searching for your account.)
To view past invoices, go paperless, or set up AutoPay, the owner or tenant must Register the account.
All accounts are under the Owner/Shareholders name.
Late Fees are applied to unpaid invoices as of 12:00 AM on the On/After date. If a payment is made after 12:00 AM on the On/After date, it will still incur a late fee.
We typically schedule this for two weeks after we send the bill. Please follow the prompts to set up auto-pay.
Paying By Phone
Paying by Mail
All payments must arrive at our office before the "On/After" date on the bill to avoid the late fee. Alpine Water Users Association will not waive late fees due to delays in the postal service--these are out of our control.
Paying by Night Drop-Box
Open 24/7 with regularly scheduled collections
We accept cash, checks, money orders, credit cards, and debit cards in the office.