Having trouble making a payment? Here are some tips:
Make A One-Time Payment Online
1. Visit our website homepage: https://www.alpinewaterusers.com/
2. Click on the green View/Pay Bill button (also located at the bottom of this page.)
3. Once you are re-directed to InvoiceCloud, click on the Pay Now Button
4. Enter your account number in the Account Number box, and ONLY the first three (3) letters of the owner's last name in Customer Name box.
5. Click on the Search Invoices button
6. Click on Pay My Invoice
7. Select the box next to the invoice(s) you want to pay
8. Follow the prompts and enter the necessary information to pay the invoice
Other helpful tips for paying online:
We highly recommend customers register their account.
Benefits of Registering: View past invoices, go paperless, or set up AutoPay
The owner or tenant must Register the account.
All accounts are under the Owner/Shareholders name. (For billing purposes, we cannot change this.)
Late Fees are applied to unpaid invoices as of 12:00 AM on the On/After date. If a payment is made after 12:00 AM on the On/After date, the account will incur a late fee.
We typically schedule this for two weeks after we send the bill. The account must be registered before auto-pay can be set up.
Paying By Phone
Call 1-877-695-7485. (Service fees apply)
Paying by Mail
All payments must arrive at our office before the "On/After" date on the bill to avoid the late fee. Alpine Water Users Association will not waive a late fee(s) due to delays in the postal service.
Paying by Night Drop-Box
Available 24/7 with regularly scheduled collections.
We accept cash, checks, money orders, credit cards, and debit cards in the office. (Service fees apply to all electronic payment methods.)